Wednesday 16 July 2008

Glastonbury memories

I really should have written a review of Glastonbury because personally I thought it was pretty amazing.

I've done a verbal review of it on my podcast which you can get by going HERE

One of the best parts was Trash City and Shangri-La. 

Imagine the most random place on the planet and then times it by 1000.

One of the best memories was watching some kind of drag queen (though looking more like a feline than anything) dancing around to Kate Bush Wuthering Heights.

I'd forgotten how good this song was and it led me onto YouTube to watch the video a couple of times until my craving for it had subsided. It also led me onto this...by the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain....a very dandy cover. Enjoy!

More blogs to come I promise.

I am leaving now for America. I am going to set the others free from the wrath of the Cruise-meister.


No comments: