Saturday 15 December 2007

I Lykke It


photo : me



Who else could say the words 'For you I keep my legs apart' and it not sound slightly slutty?

This cheeky little Scandi.

Stockholm's Lykke Li's setting girls and boys pulses racing. Top song. Top Video.

Reminds me slightly of heaven. Not that I've been or anything - just what I've been told to think heaven looks like.

Like me you'll probably fall in love when you watch this eye candy. Then get all dreamy and watch it again and again and again and again. You get the picture.

She's signed up to the fabulous Moshi Moshi and this song's out soon.
I wouldn't recommend driving or operating heavy machinery while listening to this. You'll get lost in some way shape or form.

Lykke Li Myspace

Little Bit



In other news - I'm really not a fan of Anthony Worral Thompson. It's not the first thing you want to see on your TV on a Saturday morning.

"Smile. The Liar and The Lens make the best of friends"

A stranger with a friendly face in NYC when taking a photo of a band with a certain romance.

No comments: