Thursday 20 December 2007

Not so G@sh...

photo : Gash DJ's

The Gash DJ's kept Ibiza's Bar M rocking this summer.

Residents for the fantastic Ibiza Rocks - they warmed up for some top notch bands and DJ's as well as bombarding Pacha's Global room with some serious boom-bastic frequencies.

Visit their Myspace now to listen to their fine remix of Deluka - It's called "Ike and Tina" and it absolutely rocks. When I get the YouSendIt link I'll post it up but for now - go listen and enjoy. It's a really top mix and a taste of things to come. I'm expecting big tings from these boys.

Also worth a listen is Moulinex - suggested by the great Pete Carvell himself - I'm big on this.

The Daft Punk Alive album has re-ignited my burning love for all things French and in between spilling water on my carpet and smoking cigarettes - Mr Carvell was nice enough to introduce me to this guys fine tunage.


No comments: